My latest obsession and afternoon pick-me-up is this extra creamy Banana Mochaccino Protein Smoothie. It’s the right amount of protein, carbs and caffeine to fuel the rest of my day or refuel after a tough workout. Plus, it could not be easier to make or tastier to taste!
makes 1 serving -- prep time: 5 minutes -- cook time: none
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/2-3/4 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Fairlife brand nonfat milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon instant coffee, or to taste
- 3-4 ice cubes, or as needed
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until thick and creamy. Enjoy!