Breakfast doesn't have to be boring. Spice things up with this simple protein packed Peanut Butter Protein Waffles recipe you can whip up in a flash. Crank up the healthy fat content by topping your waffle with 1 tablespoon butter or 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut (or almond) butter.
calories 291, 6 g fat, 1 g sat fat, 32 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 30 g protein
Peanut Butter Protein Waffles
Spice things up with this simple protein packed Peanut Butter Protein Waffles recipe you can whip up in a flash.
Serving Size: 1/2 CupPrep time:
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons nonfat peanut butter powder
- 1 large egg white
- 5-6 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 packet Splenda or 1 tablespoon honey
- Topping: Sugar-free pancake syrup or chocolate syrup, sliced fruit, almond or peanut butter, whipped cream, butter
- Coat waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the batter into the waffle maker and allow to cook. Flip after about a minute or two.
- Once done, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!