Pumpkin Spice season is here!! Grab a little taste of fall with these adorable PUMPKIN SPICE PANCAKE POPPERS (aka Mini Muffins). Made with only 3 ingredients -- these nuggets are so quick and easy, you can whip them up in a flash. They're perfect for little hands and are excellent for breakfast or as a fun snack.
Here's the breakdown per popper:
69 cals // 4 grams protein // 8 grams carbs // 3 grams fat
Pumpkin Spice Pancake Poppers
Grab a taste of fall with these adorable 3-ingredient Pumpkin Spice Pancake Poppers
Serving Size: 2-4 poppersPrep time:
- 1 cup Birch Benders Pumpkin Spice Paleo Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup milk of choice (I prefer Fairlife brand)
- 1 whole egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Fill each mini muffin tin with batter to about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Serve warm plain or with pancake syrup!