I never knew you could do so much with a protein bar! First of all, let me explain just how yummy these new MET-Rx Prime bars are all on their own. But when stuffed with white chocolate cream cheese protein filling, they're even better! So warm and gooey - and so not what you'd imagine. These bad boys are a treat in themselves and packed with over 20 grams of protein! Try 10 Minute White Chocolate Stuffed Protein Cookies:
Even the hubby loved these cookies.
They're very easy to make. And no matter what you like to put inside, they will most likely taste great.
Now it's your turn: what's your favorite protein bar and how would you make it better?
White Chocolate Stuffed Chocolate Protein Cookies
makes 1 serving - prep time: 5 minutes - cook time: 14 minutes
- 1 MET-Rx Chocolate Brownie Prime Bar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla protein powder of your choice (I used MET-Rx Vanilla Whey)
- 1/2 tablespoon lite cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break the bar in half; microwave the protein bar halves for 8 seconds. Roll the bar pieces into a ball, then flatten. Create an indent in the center of the bar rounds.
- Heat the chocolate in a bowl for 15 seconds. Stir, then heat again for another 15 seconds until melted.
- Combine the cream cheese, protein powder and melted chocolate.
- Put a glob of the filling onto one of the rounds. Then place the other round on top. Press down on the edges to seal in the filling.
- Bake at 350 for 6 minutes on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool before serving.