My weakness is cookies. But if they're made with healthy ingredients then I can feel good about indulging. Only problem is, I won't eat a cookie if it's not chewy. In fact, I'll ask someone else who may have tried the cookies first to find out if they're crunchy or chewy. I've got no interest in wasting a treat on something I don't even like that much. Cookie pre-req? Must be chewy. That's about it!
🍪 CHOCOLATE CHIP TAHINI OAT COOKIES 🍪
Ohhhemgeee. These cookies do not disappoint in the chewy (and flavor) department. Plus, they're less than 150 calories a piece! Brighten up your Tuesday with this quick-and-easy recipe for Chocolate Chip Tahini Oat Cookies. You will not regret it.
Chocolate Chip Tahini Oat Cookies
So chewy and decadent you'd never know they're good for you!
Serving Size: 1 cookiePrep time:
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Tahini butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
- 2 scoops collagen pepties
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons ground flax meal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, salt, nuts, flax, collagen, and chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the tahini, maple syrup, sesame oil, and cinnamon.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop cookies onto baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring to air-tight storage container.
Nutrition Facts per Cookie: calories 149, total fats 8 g, saturated fat 2 g, trans fat 0 g, protein 4 g, sodium 54 mg, total carbohydrate 15 g, fiber 2 g, sugar 7 g