Third time's a charm. Isn't that way they say?? Definitely holds true with these **Double Chocolate Chip Tahini Protein Muffins**!!
It took me 3 recipes to get to the final one. First try was super dry. Then I tweaked it to make it more moist - check! But this time the muffins lacked sweetness. They weren't bad, just not as yummy as I had wanted. Tweaked 'em again and here we are - Double Chocolate Chip Tahini Protein Muffins! You will love these. They are perfect with a cup of coffee ☕️ or glass of ice cold Fairlife brand milk 🥛. Seriously, give them a try. And if you do - share a pic!! I love seeing you recreate my creations!!
Double Chocolate Tahini Protein Muffins
Packed with protein and perfect with a cup of coffee or glass of milk!
Serving Size: 1 muffinPrep time:
- 1 cup chocolate Power Cakes Kodiak Cakes pancake mix
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Fold 2 tablespoons of the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling about half way.
- Add the remaining chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake for 16-18 minuters or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts: calories 192, total fats 10 g, saturated fat 2 g, trans fat 0 g, protein 11 g, sodium 176 mg, total carbohydrate 17 g, fiber 3 g, sugar 8 g